Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Extremely Random Thoughts



  • I do not fully understand Pinterest.
  • I am glad that, because of my foot surgery, I can no longer wear heels. Never liked wearing them anyway.
  • I don't waste time regretting anything. It is not productive. Just get busy.
  • Here in Virginia, they are Lightning bugs.
  • I do not like the new style of flat-billed baseball caps.
  • I am ready for a major change.
  • I am losing patience and gaining patience at the same time.
  • I have no more time to waste on mean people.
  • I fear having to choose between Nutella and ___________.
  • Just tell the truth.
  • I am totally addicted to Zillow.
  • I wish someone in my family had a British accent so I could just listen to them talk.
  • If I remember something that should have been on a list, I write it down so I can scratch it off.
  • I have never had a pedicure. Never will.
  • I still hold on to hope that I have not ridden a horse for the last time.
  • Not all old people are wise.
  • All my life I have tried to like eggnog. I have tried it for the last time. It had its chance.
  • I have grown tired of the internet.
  • Biggest pet peeve: being interrupted.
  • There are some things that I am so passionate about that I cannot even talk about it.
  • Now, on a bad day, I can say, "Well at least I don't have a rod in my foot."
  • I am a history nerd.
  • It's not just what you say, it's how you say it. (whole blog on this coming soon)
  • Puppies are the best.
  • Also horses.
  • The threat of having to be on the ground being handcuffed is enough of a deterrent to me. Have you actually looked in a gutter? Oh so gross.
  • Stop trying to please people and just please God.
  • Think--THINK-- before you speak.
  • Everyone has issues. You are not alone and they are not perfect.
  • I am a loyal friend.
  • I am so patriotic it can cause me physical pain.
  • I am a Virginian.
  • I am always speechless at the first glimpse of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
And with that vision in mind I will end for now. Whoever you are, wherever you are, may God bless you by meeting your every need and may He show you His love right now. He is waiting for you to draw near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Choose to be Southern Baptist

These have been tough days for those of us who call ourselves “Southern Baptists.” I won’t go into all the details. I don't think it’s S...